Halloween is coming soon, so I felt like writing some food facts related to the upcoming holiday. I hope you enjoy reading them and learn some cool new things!
1. Americans purchase over 20 million pounds of Candy Corn every year and it is also the top selling candy.
2. The first Jack O’Lanterns were made from turips.
3. Americans purchase nearly 600 million pounds of candy every Halloween.
4. The heaviest pumpkin grown weighs 2,009 pounds.
5. Chocolate is the most preferred by kids out of all kinds of candy.
By the way, did you know that Samhainophobia is the fear of Halloween? I never knew this actually existed.